- Threat is used more often than rewards to get more productivity.
- Long term growth of employees is never a goal for management.
- Any effort towards growth of employee is nothing more than a necessary evil and is ignored as much as possible.
- Managers try to suppress growth of immediate subordinates out of sense of insecurity and competition.
- Degree of honesty & accuracy in ‘supporting growth’ of an employee is directly proportional to the gap in seniority level between manager and employee.
- Never share personal goals or future plans with management.
- All such information will always be used against you to extract more out of you while paying less.
- There is zero respect for the loyalty.
- Your existence depends only on the fact that your replacement will be costlier than you.
Note: This may not be true for 100% organizations and are based on personal observations.